Title: Creative Designer
One has to work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity (Visual Brand).
You'll work to a brief agreed with the client, and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts as per the client's objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Should have relevant experience on UI/ UX designs, Should have prior knowledge upon both Digital and Print media designs.
- Developing designs that suit the client's purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing an interactive design for Web and apps
- Using innovation to redefine a design within the deadline.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the client.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with Web developers and marketing specialists.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe XD
- After Effects (will be an added benefit)
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO : firstname.lastname@example.org